You will be working with recent signups to help them in achieving their goals with BigRadar. Giving demos of the product and understanding the customer use cases for their business is the job ultimately. This position works closely with support and product teams. You’ll will be the expert of the product and its capabilities.
What will you be doing?
- Serving as the main point of contact for first 90 days to ensure a successful on-boarding process to the BigRadar.
- Spearhead, create and own full project implementation plan per each customer you onboard.
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team.
- Ensuring all customers complete the required technical setup efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Training and educating customers on how to effectively utilize BigRadar.
- Partner with respective CSM and AE to nurture customer relationship.
- Create documentation to help scale on-boarding efforts.
- Surface on-boarding blockers and trends to improve overall set up and on-boarding experience.
- Be a product expert and understand all optimal workflow set ups
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of experience in On-boarding, Implementation, Customer Success or Account Management in a SaaS company.
- Deep knowledge of SaaS products and services.
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects with varying complexity levels.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. You can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size & audience – from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive
- Great problem solving skills, taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Curiosity & Persistency.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree.